This Knowledge Base tells you how to install, setup, and use the Datomizer® applications. It provides a new standard in storage and streaming. It is the leading secure storage and streaming NAS solution available for AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google and IBM, offering Tier 1-level services on basic S3-type storage.
To see the information on how to use Datomizer®, you must to log into this website. Contact Datomia if you do not have access to this site.
Table of Contents
- What is Datomizer?
- Overview of Datomia's Features
- A New Storage Model
- About Data Atoms
- About Reconstructing Data and Smart Caching
- The Datomizer™ Technology Illustrated
- The Datomizer Storage System
- The Datomizer Architecture
- How Datomia Provides Unlimited Scalability
- The Limitations of Alternative Object Storage Solutions
- Datomia and Security
- Datomia and Reliability
- Glossary of Terms
- Technical Requirements
- Legal Notices
- Contact Datomia